Saturday, November 22, 2014

24.

Finally hit the big 24 today. It seems unreal to think that I'm pretty much in my mid-twenties now! I could reflect on what I could've done, should've done, will do - but what good would that do? So let's talk about what I DID do. Besides my day-time job of being an electrical engineer, I have also started to spend my free time being a travel agent. Just ask my friends - they labelled me this way. So let's take a trip down memory lane to the places I explored in 2014.

  • January 2014
    • Los Angeles, California 
    • Mexican Princess Cruise (Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Ensenada)
  • February 2014
    • Houston, Texas
  • March 2014
    • Miami, Florida
    • Bahamas Norwegian Sky Cruise (Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau, Grand Bahama Island)
  • April 2014
    • Guanajuato, Mexico
  • August 2014 
    • Seattle, Washington 
    • Vancouver, British Columbia
  • September 2014
    • Toronto, Ontario
    • New York City, New York
  • October 2014
    • San Francisco, California
  • November 2014
    • Las Vegas, Nevada

I would have to say that the travel bug inside me is quite satisfied with all the travel I did this year. I am so lucky to have fallen in love with so many different cities. Can't wait to see what 2015 brings! 

Thank you to my amazing family, wonderful friends and sweet sweet man for making my birthday so wicked. I'd be nowhere without you guys. 

xoxo.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment