Monday, January 19, 2015

Back At It Again.



Baby I'm back. Throwing it back to 5 years ago! What a classic hit by Baby Bash. Remember Suga Suga? Another classic as well.

So last week was a whirlwind, that's for sure. I am officially on my 3rd rotation at TransCanada now, working on the electrical facilities for the Grand Rapids Pipeline Project. All about that Alberta oil baby! Click on www.grandrapidspipeline.com for more information.

This past week, I've worked harder and have been busier than I have been in the past few months. Very pathetic I know, but switching full time to this new position has really opened up my eyes to the world of engineering. I've been stretched, pulled, tested, challenged like never before in just 5 days and I love it. I've mentioned before that it's so rewarding to work in a field that you studied in. It's a rare opportunity nowadays. I can't wait to see what new challenges this job will bring. It will be a mystery but if there's one thing I know for sure, it'll be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment